Zoning Board Meeting Schedules
RESOLUTION COMPLYING WITH THE OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS ACT
BE IT RESOLVED that the Chairperson and members of the Hope Board of Adjustment of the Township of Hope, on this 2nd day of April, 2015, did as follows:
1. The following schedule of meetings of the Hope Board of Adjustment is hereby adopted.
2. The first Thursday of each month, at the Township Municipal Building, located at 407 Hope-Great Meadows Road, Hope, New Jersey, from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm or until business has been concluded, whichever comes first for the public portion of the meeting.
Whenever necessary, Chairman and Committee will adjourn to executive session after adoption of proper resolution setting forth the purpose:
April 2, 2015
May 7, 2015
June 4, 2015
July 2, 2015
August 6, 2015
September 3, 2015
October 1, 2015
November 5, 2015
December 3, 2015
January 7, 2016
3. For the review of variance applications, resolutions, correspondence, approval of minutes, reports and unfinished matters.
4. A copy of this resolution shall be prominently posted by the Clerk of the Hope Board of Adjustment on the bulletin board in the municipal building at 407 Hope-Great Meadows Road, Hope, New Jersey.
5. The Secretary of the Hope Board of Adjustment upon adoption of this resolution will forward, a copy to the Star Gazette, Hackettstown, NJ and Express Times, Easton, PA which are the designated and official newspapers for the Township of Hope, for the publication of legal notices, and which are all designated to receive notice of meetings, pursuant to Section 3 (d) of the Open Public Meetings Act. (Chapter 231 P.L. 1975).
6. At the commencement of all regular scheduled meetings, the Chairman will announce publicly and shall cause to be entered substantially as follows:
“Adequate notice of this meeting of the Hope Board of Adjustment has been provided in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act” (Chapter 231 P.L. 1975) by:
a. Posting a schedule of all scheduled meetings of the Hope Board of Adjustment on the bulletin board in the lobby of the municipal building at 407 Hope-Great Meadows Road, Hope, New Jersey.
b. Mailing a copy of this schedule of all meetings of the Hope Board of Adjustment for 2015 to those persons requesting same, pursuant to section 14 of the Open Public Meetings Act, 231 P.L. 1975.
7. The minutes of each meeting shall become public as soon as the Board Clerk prepares them promptly after each meeting. Before releasing the minutes prior to formal approval by the Board of Adjustment, a statement is to be placed at the top of them stating:
“These minutes have not been formally approved and are subject to change or modification by the Board of Adjustment at the regularly scheduled meeting.”